Saturday, August 16, 2008

BUTT OUT!

Alright.... Here I go again. All I have to say to this person that won't leave me alone is to butt out. I don't need you to tell me how to live my life or how to deal with MY kids. I know the effect this is having on them. But what effect did it have on them when their mom was always depressed and not happy. Please I'm begging you whoever you are to leave me alone. You are not my friend. You have no clue what is going on. You are looking at it from the outside. How can you sit there and judge me? You don't have a clue about anything leading up to what is going on. You talk about god and how can this be ok with him, but how can god be ok with you judging me? When you were not living in my house with me? This is my life. My decisions. My family. My kids! You know nothing about them. I love them so very much and so does Phil. You are not there to see them run to him, to see them call him their daddy. Abby is so excited to have 2 daddys. You are not there! They see that mommy is happy. The effect this has on them is nothing compared to what it would have been if I would have stayed in an unhappy marriage. You don't know Phil. Stop judging what you have no idea about! If this keeps up I will delete my blog and everyone will miss out on keeping up on me and MY girls. I don't know if anyone would miss it. At this point I don't know who my friends are. Obviously you are too chicken to tell me who you really are because you know that what you are doing and saying is wrong. You say that you are only saying what no one else dares say but hello obviously you don't dare say it because you have to use a fake name! All I ask is that you leave me alone. Leave my family alone. Stop telling me how to live my life. Maybe you should take a step back and look at your own life. Your not perfect either. We all make mistakes. Mine I would not change because I got my 2 beautiful girls out of it. But I'm moving on now. I'm happy. If you were a friend you would see that. You would care about that. So please come out from behind the curtain. Come tell me what everyone else is so afraid to tell me. But don't hide behind the internet. Tell me to my face. And i will tell you where to shove it!

No comments: