Saturday, August 16, 2008

My girls

Just one more thing. I am not giving up time with my girls. I have them just as much time as Randon does. That has not changed. I see them alot. I love them I take care of them I'm a freaking good mom. This is no different than any other divorce with kids involved. and until you have been there can you say anything. I am marrying Phil. I'm way happy about that. You can't tell me who to love. You can't tell me what I'm "giving up." Don't you think that me being the one in the unhappy marriage would be the best person to decide if this is what I want or not? This is the last I will say on the matter. You're an idiot. Grow up. Butt out. I'm an adult I can make my own decisions. Anyone else who feels the need to say what everyone else is too scared to say can keep their mouths shut. Ever hear the saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. I ask you to do that. Let me enjoy this happy time for me and Phil. Stop ruining things for me.

5 comments:

sweetieabbott said...

Hey Lyndsie! Wow, it sounds like you need some positive comments on your blog. I saw your comment on Kelseys blog with your addorable little Abby as a bride (so cute!)and thought I would see what you were up to. Just keep loving yourself and your kids as much as you do and everything will be alright. Just ignore what others say. You are right you are the only one who can judge what is right for you. Just keep close to the Lord and you can't go wrong. Love ya!

sweetieabbott said...

Oh and don't delete your blog you can always go private on your blog page so only the people you want to have view it will be able to. Hope you have a better day!

bjarnsonfamily said...

AMEN! I'll admit, at first we were concerned also. But we see now that you ARE happier, and that's good enough for us. You're right to do what you think is best. I'll also second the motion that you not delete your blog, just go private if this person won't leave you alone.

Brittney said...

Hi Lyndsie,

Congrats on the engagement! If you are happy, then don't worry about what everyone else is saying. We hope to meet Phil at the next family party!

Brent, Brittney and Oaklee

Erin and Brett said...

Hey there! let me know if you want her number. She is pretty reasonable priced too. Brittney does an awesome job too.
Anyway, when do we get to meet Phil? Where are you guys getting married? I loved my wedding day, so I hope you have a great one!