Saturday, August 16, 2008

People!

Alright well in answer to a comment made on my blog I would like to clear things up. First of all I am not still married the divorce was finalized over a month and a half ago. So maybe whoever you are should get the facts straight before posting a comment on someones blog. I have prayed about it, but that is non of your business. What I do is between me and the lord. I'm sorry you feel the need to butt in. I don't know who you are or if I even know you. but if I do please let me know because you are no friend of mine. This IS a happy time for me and Phil. and to be honest I don't give a rats what you or ANYONE else thinks. I'm happy. If you ask me that is what matters. So to sum it up I do feel comfortable being engaged because I AM DIVORCED! You can even clear that up with my ex if needs be. But from now on anyone that feels the need to post negative comments on my blog shouldn't be looking at it. Its for my FRIENDS and FAMILY to keep up on my life. And if you feel that way you are neither of those. Let me live my life and you live yours. Oh and in case you didn't get it I AM NOT STILL MARRIED!

1 comment:

jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.