Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of preschool



It was Abby's first day of preschool today. She was so excited she woke up at the crack of dawn and got all ready. Then she just waited by the door till it was time. These pics were actually taken about 3 hours before school. I had told her I wanted to take some and she couldn't wait any longer. She was so cute with her little back pack. I just can't believe she is in preschool! Next is kindergarten. I don't even want to think about that though!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey I lost my phone and just got a new one so I don't have your number anymore so if you can just text me so I can have it again that would be great. Thank you.

Jenny said...

No No No! Abby can't grow up. Cute girl though!

sweetieabbott said...

So exciting! We are on a waiting list for Kayla to get into Headstart. She wants to go to school so badly.

Kelsey said...

Abby is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.