Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I don't know

So things are a little confusing with this whole wedding thing. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings with who I send announcements to. There are people I would like to invite, that I consider good friends but don't know how appropriate it is.(you know who you are) So those of you who would like one please let me know. I love all of you and would love to send you one even if you can't be there or if you could I don't expect you to but I would like you to know you were invited. So let me know. Things are a little weird right now but I hope things start clearing up soon.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I better be getting one

Kelsey said...

send one my way..

sweetieabbott said...

me too :)
171 Akoakoa Ct. Unit 104
Wahiawa, HI 96786

Stacey said...

I'm not sure you have our address, but we'd love to come. :o)

2838 Cottontail Loop
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045

Brittney said...

I am sure that everyone in the family wants an invite... I know that I want one! I think you have my info, it hasn't changed for a few years, but if not...call me! I look forward to seeing the invitation in my mailbox!