Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wedding stress




So me being the "genius" that I am had the "brilliant" idea to make alot of the decorations for the wedding myself. Well the wedding is getting closer and I am getting more and more stressed with all I have left to do. On Sunday I was making some of the center pieces and getting really frustrated. Phil being the sweetheart that he is could see this and asked what he could do to help. So of course I told him expecting him to laugh at me and say no way. but he didn't! He helped me paint and glue and he even came up with some freakin awesome ideas. It was so nice to have some of that burden taken off of me. I'm so lucky to have someone who is willing to do anything to help me out even if it means he has to do crafts! I love you babe!

No comments: