Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wrapped around her finger



For as long as I can remember Phil has always had this thing about his hair. NOBODY is allowed to touch it. He has really curly hair so it gets messed up easily and takes a really long time for him to get it where he wants it again. I have known this for as long as I have known him and anyone who knows Phil does too. So I was shocked when Abby asked Phil if she could comb his hair and without hesitation he said sure. I almost fell off the couch. But he let her. Not just for a little bit either she moved him from room to room telling him it would be better to go in the living room and then bathroom ect. It was so cute. I think that everyone can tell that she has him wrapped around her little finger. But not many can say no to those big blue eyes.

2 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I have to admit that Abby has done my hair on many occastions and it has always turned out fabulous! She is a great hairstylist! Would I trust her with scissors?....probably maybe not yet.