Thursday, March 26, 2009

TAG! All About Us

What are your middle names? Mine is Amy and Phils is David
How long have you been married? 5 months
How long did you know each other before you started dating? 1 year, He was dating my best friend and I was dating his.
How old are each of you? Phil is 22 and I am 21
Whose siblings do you see the most? mine, his only sis lives in Idaho.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? I am too sensitive and he is a tease.
Did you go to the same school? We went to Jr. High together and 1 year of High School
Are you from the same home town? Yes
Who is smarter? HAHa him by far!
Who is the most sensitive? ME!
Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple? St. George
Who has the craziest exes? He does he dated some crazy people lol
Who has the worst temper? I do
Who does the cooking? Me
Who is the neat freak? Me, I go through different moods though. But no matter what mood I'm in I'm still neater than him!
Who is more stubborn? We both are too stubborn for our own good.
Who hogs the bed? We usually keep to ourselves but we both have our nights.
Who wakes up earlier? Phil, unless the kids wake up early then I get up with them.
Where was your first date? I don't remember! It was so long ago!
Who is more jealous? ME! but wouldn't you if your husband was a personal trainer for hot girls!
How long did it take to get serious? Not long because we knew each other so well from dating each others best friends.
Who eats more? Phil. and I have no clue where he puts it!
Who does the laundry? I do but he will occasionally help fold and put away.
Who is better with the computer? He is I'm such an air head when it comes to computers.
Who drives when you are together? Phil unless he is having a blood sugar reaction then I do because I want to live to see another day but that is the only time because I hate driving.

No comments: