Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I might as well tell you......

After a talk with Phil we decided to announce that I am pregnant! I am due May 8th and we are very excited! We were not going to tell anyone till later because I was bleeding very heavily and we thought we might lose it, but after many test the baby seems fine and the bleeding has stopped. I have an ultrasound on monday just to make sure. This is the reason we decided to announce early, with my history of miscarriages we could use all of the prayers we can get. We would really like to keep this little one and are asking for your thoughts and prayers! Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!! I will keep you all updated. :) WISH US LUCK!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Congrats guys!! We will be praying for you, I hope all goes well at the appt. on Monday.

Nate and Kristin said...

Serious?!?!?! Congratulations!!! That is super exciting!! We get to be pregnant together too! Now it's official, everyone is getting pregnant! I'm so happy for you guys and our prayers are definatley with you and your family!! Good luck Monday~

Jim said...

We pray every day and night for you and Phil to be able to keep this little one! We are so very happy for you both. Congrats to Abby and Joslynn for getting to be big sisters!Love MOM

Jenny said...

Congrats little sis! Now if we could only figure this out, we might get to have a kid the same age!

Shay said...

Congrats and good luck! I hope everything goes well!

Nate and Kristin said...

Of course I don't mind! I thought it was kind of fun and yours looks super cute too! I really wasn't all that sick - I just nautoius occasionally. But I can't complain to much. My mom was sick with me for 5 months so I was really worried... Ya, I'm syrprised I kept it a secret as long as we did as well. Once we told our families at about 7 weeks it was a little easier to keep it a secret because I finally had some people to talke to about it! How have you been feeling besides all the problems you've had? That's so scarry. Good luck again on Monday~

Heidi jo. said...

Congratulations Sissy pooh.
I love you so very much and I'm so excited for my new niece or nephew.
I will pray for you.