Monday, September 28, 2009

Memories....



One of my favorite memories of when I was little is that every once in awhile we would get to get dinner from the little hamburger stand called Central Park. My mom was always really good about making dinner (a trait I did not pick up on but wish I had!) so we did not get to eat out a lot. But when we did it was always special for me. Since then all of the central parks have slowly dwindled and oh how I miss those bugers. Recently Phil got a job offer for a gym in Kaysville and we set out to investigate it. but before that I thought I remembered seeing a Central Park off of the freeway on our way to Logan. I got online and sure enough there is one in Sunset Utah. Phil found out where it was and took me to it on his way to Kaysville. It was actually very out of the way but I had been craving one for a little while and he is such a good husband! (and he probably was sick of hearing me complain about it.) Anyway it was not as good as I remembered it being but it still hit the spot and I was very happy! It satisfied that craving. He is being so good about craviings. This is definetly his baby though because if you know me you know that I absolutly HATE lettuce and water. but those are the two things that I have been craving nonstop! I aslo have been craving v8 juice too. Phil went at 11:45 on satuday night to get me some! I talked to his mom about it and found out that that is what she craved when she was pregnant with him so we have decided that its a red headed boy thing. Guess we will see!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

How funny. I craved V8 with Alex as well. I am glad you got to go to Central Park burgers. Now I think I will have to find my way to one. :)

Justin and Toshi said...

That is hilarious - I haven't been to a Central Park burger stand in forever!

Amy Jo Larson said...

mmm, I used to LOVE their fries!

Jim said...

Liz we also took you to Jim's family restaurant that has since burned down! (once a year for good grades) We didn't have a lot of money to spend on that kind of thing. That is why Dad and I want all of you to go to collage and get a education. We are doing fine now but we could be a lot closer to retirement. I love you all MOM