Sunday, October 25, 2009

1 year and counting!

Today is Phil and I's one year anniversary. It being Sunday we decided to celebrate yesterday. I woke up thinking we would just wing it but Phil had everything planned. And it was all a surprise. We got in the car and he took me to the Highschool and asked if he could run the mile. I was confused but said I guessed it was ok. He laughed and said he was joking. He then took me to the park where he purposed and pulled a picnic basket out of the trunk. It was very cute and he even had little umbrellas for our drinks.




After our picnic he took me to park city to window shop at the outlet malls. We had so much fun looking at the baby clothes and "fighting" about what we are going to be having. By the time I was worn out it was dinner time. We went to TGI Fridays (My favorite place) and had an awesome dinner followed by a movie that was not as good as dinner. It was a great day and I am so lucky to have you in my life honey. I can't wait until we can be sealed and spend eternity together. You are my life and your going to be a great daddy! I love you!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats! What a sweet hubby.