Sunday, October 4, 2009

School...

School has been very hard for me lately and I have regreted starting it. Don't get me wrong I love it! I have fun doing it and I think I am pretty good but leaving the girls is getting harder and harder. Abby has started preschool and so she is gone from 12-2:30 or 3. She gets home and I have to get ready for school and drop them off by 4 so I can get to class before 5. I feel like I never get to see her any more and they are growing up so fast. I know it will be worth it in the long run but right now I feel like it was a bad idea. I miss my babies and my husband so much! By the time I get home at 10 I have to do my online class and go to bed. I have no time for anyone and I am so sick that any free time is spent throwing up. Anyway thanks for letting me vent! Here are my manikin heads that I work on. The man one Phil and I named Fabio and the girl is Ragina :)


3 comments:

Jim said...

Only you and Phil can decide what is best for your family! I will support you on what ever you choose, expect moving out the country or something. I couldn't take being away from my children and grandchildren! Remember the Lord will guide you and so listen it will all work out! Thanks for last night it meant a lot to Dad and me.

Shay said...

Cute girls! I'm sure it is so hard to leave them. I don't think I could do it, but good luck. At least you won't have to do it forever!

Justin and Toshi said...

I know what you mean about leaving the girls - I ref twice a week and am gone for 4 hours each time...I hate leaving Taija - even if it's with Justin. I feel like something might happen where she just needs her mommy. That is awesome you are going to school - keep pluggin away...you can do it!