Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Squeezing things in

Things have been crazy lately and trying to find time to do Halloween things with the kids has been almost impossible. With me having school every night that they are with me, Abby in preschool and Phil working 2 jobs and starting his own company there has not been a second to do pumpkins. So this afternoon Abby didn't have school so we decided that it was now or never. Carving pumpkins is not my favorite thing and we were scrunched for time so we decided to just let the girls color faces on their pumpkins instead. They had alot of fun and I was glad that I got to be there. I feel like I miss out on alot and I know that they are always doing fun holiday things with their dad so it was good to get a second to do something fun even if it was just an afternoon.

Abby coloring her pumpkin

Joslynn working hard on hers

Abbys end result. Notice the sharp teeth!

Joslynns pumpkin

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We still haven't done pumpkins with Alex. Guess I better get on that...

Dawn said...

love it not much mess! I hated the messy clean up after digging the guts out the pumpkins!