Sunday, October 4, 2009

UEA weekend





Thursday I didn't have school and either did Abby so we decided to do something fun with the girls. We took them to Artic Circle for lunch and then to Gardner Village and saw the witches. It was very busy so we parked on the Jordan Parkway and walked a little. They had fun looking and they even got to see some girls dance. Joslynn was scared of the witches and so she wouldn't get near them without Phil in the picture too. All through walking around Joslynn kept having trouble with her boots and I couldn't figure out what was going on with it. Her foot kept going sdieways. After like the eighth time of stopping I had Phil look at it and it turned out her zipper had split and her heal was hanging out the side. The poor girl couldn't even walk straight. We tried to fix it but it was no use. She was a good sport and didn't even ask to be carried until we were walking back to the car. They are doing so good at being patient with me. I am not suppose to lift over 20 pounds so both of them are feeling neglected sometimes but they have been really good about letting Phil carry them and sitting on my lap. I had so much fun with them! We went to the candy shop and looked around but I told Abby if she waited we would take them to Harmons and they could get alot more candy for the same price. She agreed. I think her favorite shop was the quilt shop though. She kept showing us all of the quilts that her Grandma Mary would love. It was so cute to see her light up about it!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Lyndsie, You have no idea how I look up to you! I wish I could make life easier for you! One thing I can tell you about not having a lot of money. Your Dad and I have grown so much closer than if life had been easy. It will also help the girls be able to handle life when they are all grown up. Keep up the great work and keep in mind that our Heavenly Father will bless you with all the inspiration you need!