Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bunkbed and moonshine

We spent the day today getting the girls Santa gift set up. They got a bunkbed from santa and new bedding from my parents. Since we have a little one coming we had to free up the crib/toddler bed Joslynn has been sleeping in plus make room in their tiny room for all 3 kids. Not to mention Joslynn falls out of the toddler bed all the time because she is too big for it. That girl is growing like a weed. Anyway it was cute to see Abby so interested in helping my dad and Phil put it together.


I had to take a picture of her little moonshine as she helped. It was SO cute! She is such a plumber all the time. lol


I think it turned out really cute and it will be even better when we dejunk it all and get their Christmas toys organized. They are so excited to sleep in it tonight I might take advantage of it and put them down a little early! :)

No comments: