Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dads surprise 50th b-day party

My dads birthday is the day after Joslynns so we told him we were going to do a dinner but we really had a huge surprise party! I think he knew something was going on but I don't think he had any idea how much! It was fun to see all of his old friends and family that we haven't seen for awhile. I hope he had fun we sure did. But it was definitly alot of work and by the time I got home the girls and I crashed. I'm sure my sister Jenny who is also pregnant did the same! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted. There were so many people and it was so crazy I didn't get a chance but I got a few good ones. Happy birthday dad!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

thanks for all you did for your Dad you all made is day! Thanks for helping clean it would have not got done with out you girls! I love you!