Saturday, January 2, 2010

Build a bear

Phils mom and sister took Joslynn to build a bear for her birthday. I was thinking about going with but Abby has been struggling with Joslynn having a birthday and not her so I decided to stay home and Phil and I took Abby to the gas station and played some games. (This is where Abby beat me by 2.3 million dollars playing Life.) Abby just wasn't getting why Joslynns birthday would come before hers when she is the older one. I tried showing her a calendar and poiting out that Joslynns was at the very end of the year and hers was at the very beginning but no luck. Anyway Joslynn had a blast at build a bear. She named her bear Amy. Now some of you may not know that Joslynn has an invisible friend named Amy. When Randon was buying Christmas presents for all Abbys friends he offered to buy some from Jos too because they all play together. Jos said no she just had one friend to buy a present for. Amy. Abby explains it like this. "Mom don't worry, thats just her imagical friend." I say "You mean her imaginary friend?" Her answer "No mom her imagical, it means she is not real, duh."
ANYWAY to get to the point.....Her build a bear Amy is not to be confused with her imaginary friend Amy or you will be in trouble. Apparently they are completely different! SO here are the pics Phils sis took for me.

Meet Amy the frog...NOT AMY THE "PERSON"

Joslynn giving her a bath

Touching the heart to her nose (I thought she was picking it and was like oh lovely....thanks for getting a picture of that for me Stac.)

Jos helping stuff Amy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

ha ha, I think she chose a good name for her friend. :)

Dawn said...

Her grandma Despain is so cute to take her there. Joslynn looks so cute!