Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our new place!

As most of you facebook friends know we just moved to Bountiful last weekend. Phil has been commuting to Kaysville and had to open his schedule to do a split shift (morning and night) so we had to move closer. Bountiful was halfway. I was a little scared that I would be home sick for Taylorsville but I absolutely LOVE Bountiful. I love the small town feel with the big town conveniences. I must brag about the walmart and Target just down the street in Centerville. It has to be THE NICEST Walmart I have ever seen in my entire life! Anyway we upgraded just a tad from our 800 Sq ft apartment in mini mexico to our 2000 Sq ft townhouse in a pretty nice area. We are just renting for now but we are still aving fun making this place home. Here are some pics! Please keep in mind we haven't even been here a week and are still in the process of unpacking and settling in! :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Alex loves to watch this with me!

Grandma Bushman said...

Thanks for the tour. It looks like a really nice place. You are probably near BreAnne and Tyler

Amy said...

Wow, that looks like an awesome place. 2000 sq. ft.is nice too!!! I love the Centerville area, that's where Brad used to work. So I'd sometimes shop at that Walmart or Target when I went to pick him up.