Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who needs sleep?

Who needs sleep? Not Phil. He has been working a ton lately and crazy hours. From pulling all nighters for his personal training company to having to be in to golds gym in Sandy at 6am and staying up the night before with me so we have a little time together. I don't know how he functions sometimes. And with all this he still tells me to go take a little nap when I am tired or my headaches get too bad. What a guy huh? I don't tell him enough how greatful I am for him and how hard he works so we can live in a nice place. He knew how important it was to me and he does what he has to to make it happen. Thanks babe you are too good to me.
This is a picture that Joslynn took. He had pulled an all nighter the night before and this was his few hour break between shifts. Poor guy. You can't really see but he is asleep. I guess when you get tired enough you really can sleep anywhere.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hearing this does a Mothers heart good, and a Mother in-law. I love you all and I am so glad that you take care of each other!