Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tristans first REAL smile!


Tristan and I get to spend some time together just the two of us on Fridays while Phil is at work and the girls are at their dads. He had just filled his pants (3 seconds after I got done changing him) and I was telling him what a stinker he was for doing that to mommy and asking him if next time he could wait till closer to when daddy gets home. He smiled at he! It was so cute! I happen to have my camera right next to me because I had just been taking pictures of him. I was able to get the end of it! This picture doesnt do it justice but you get the idea. He has done it a few times since but I haven't been able to get a good picture. I hope that I will be able to soon so you can see how cute he is!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

YAY for smiling, I am excited to see more pictures in the future! I love all the changes babies go through in the first few months, so fun!

Dawn said...

what a cute little guy I love him!

Adrienne said...

Stace gave me your blog address because I mentionned that I hadn't seen a photo of Tristan yet. He looks so much like Phil! I am very very happy for you and your sweet family. Our family blog is petersonabcs.blogspot.com. Love to you and your family!

Shay said...

Cute. The first smiles are so much fun!