Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tristan and Braxton


The other day my friend Kristin came over with her ADORABLE little boy Braxton. It was so much fun to catch up and see the boys together. Braxton is only a couple weeks older than Tristan so seeing them together made me realise how far behind in developement Tristan really is. But according to the doctors it is completely normal. You are suppose to go by when you were due so technically Tristan is only 3 weeks old. I can't wait for him to start smiling all the time like Braxton did. What a cutie! I am so glad we got to get together!!!

2 comments:

Nate and Kristin said...

I'm so glad we got to get together too! It only took us a couple months! We'll have to do it again soon! Your Tristan is such a cutie~ I can't wait until our boys can play!

Dawn said...

how fun for you guys to have boys the same age. Don't worry he will catch up! It took you about a year but then I saw no difference.