Sunday, July 25, 2010

School clothes shopping

I decided to take Abby on a little mommy daughter day for her school clothes shopping. First we went to lunch at Arbys. It seems to be her favorite place lately. Then off shopping we went! Most of her outfits that she picked out were Hannah Montana. Not surprising! We had a blast! It was some much needed one on one time together and it was fun to see how much she has grown up. She is such a little girlie girl! I wish I could have bought her everything she wanted but we got some really cute stuff and she is so excited for school. Me not so much!


Abbys first day of school Hannah Montana outfit


Me and Abs at Arbys

2 comments:

Dawn said...

How fun I wish I had tons of money to go buy stuff also. She is going to be such a heart breaker!

Jenny said...

I finally had time to check out some blogs. I feel like I never see you so it was good to catch up on what I miss. Abby is so big. I can't believe she is going to kindergarten. Even though there are long nights and fussy kids, we sure have fun in between, right? Love you!