Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mommy daughter date

With Abby starting school I wanted to start doing something fun with the girls every once in awhile just us girls. My sister has a friend that is AMAZINGLY talented at doing manicures and pedicures and the girls have been very into that right now so I booked us a date! We had a blast and even though Jos found it hard to sit still for that long I think it was a success. The girls enjoyed picking out what they wanted and Jos picked out my nails and Abby picked out my toes. We had so much fun and I can't wait to spend more alone time with them I just have to figure out what to do. This will be hard to top!

My pink zebra nails courtesy of Jos and watermelon toes courtesy of Abs

Joslynns blue sparkle toes

Abbys lady bug toes


Joslynns nails



Abbys nails



2 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

SUPER Cute! I can't wait for mommy-daughter dates...love the nails!!!

Dawn said...

Mattie is such a good friend to Heidi! I am glad you all had fun!