Friday, September 10, 2010

Forgive me while I take a moment to pat myself on the back...

So I have been very discouraged lately because I am nowhere close to my goal weight or goal pants size. It seems to be all I think about lately and I have been busting my butt trying to lose weight but It seems to be coming off so slowly. Anyway today was a particularly bad day and I spent a good deal of the morning feeling sorry for myself when suddenly I realised that even though I am nowhere near where I want to be, at this very moment I weigh less than I have since before I had Abby. SO....even though I have a LONG way to go I think I can be proud of the fact that this is the closest I have been to where I want to be in over 5 years! Forgive me for bragging but this is kind of my way of trying to see things positively. Here's hoping this attitude sticks for more than one day! As I was searching for a before picture I found that I did a very good job of staying out of pictures (for good reason!!!) Anyway this is really the only one I have.
5 months ago....

Now...




Hopefully soon I will be posting one of me at my goal weight!!!

6 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Awesome job Lynds! That is a GREAT accomplishment! I am always 5 or 10 lbs. away from my 'goal' weight...but you look GREAT!

Shay said...

Congrats, that is great! It really is slow going. I'm not close to my goal either. You are lucky that you have your own personal trainer. Maybe that's what I need!

Brittney said...

I need a personal trainer too! Great job, you look beautiful!!:)

Jenny said...

You do look awesome Lynds! I now know how discouraging days can be. We have an awesome personal trainer that will not give up on us. :) Keep on trucking. I don't know if it gets easier but I am sure it will be worth it.

Amy said...

You look amazing Lyndsie, good job! I have a hard time finding motivation to excercise and eat right, so you are way ahead of me there. Ha ha, when I stopped nursing, I lost a size in my breasts, and it went straight to my belly... ugh. One day I'll get rid of it. Anyways, you look great. :)

MyhcgDawn said...

Lyndsie, I have always looked up to you! Anything you put your mind to you can do! Although you might not like your pant size you look great! I hoping to also shrink down like you one day!