Friday, October 1, 2010

My sweet girls

I feel like since Tristan is "hitting all the stages" ALL my posts are about him. So I wanted to post something about my sweet girls that keep me busy and laughing. I will start with Joslynn because those are the pictures that uploaded first and lets be honest I don't know how to fix it.
Jos is my little ray of sunshine. She is so sweet and has THE biggest heart. She is always thinking about others. She is constantly complimenting everyone. She makes sure you know how much you are loved everyday. She gives hugs and kisses out of the blue and always sticks up for Abby even if Abby is getting in trouble for something she did to Jos. She says the funniest things like when she tripped in the hall and I here a thud and then she calls "It ok! I alright" or when she opens the door to yell to the garbage man "Thank you come again!" She is the first to say thank you for everything you do for her or buy her. She has her moments but she is so precious and she melts my heart everyday. She is always sharing like when her dad brought them home from Abbys dance class and they had starbucks All night she kept asking me if I wanted a sip of hers. "I will share mommy, do you like ice cream? Here take a sip" I love this little girl so much and I feel that without her my world would have a dark cloud around it.




Now to my little Abby that is suddenly not so little anymore. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She is always helping me with everything. Cleaning, Tristan, Tristan, oh and did I metion Tristan? This girl is right there the second he makes a sound. "MOM!!!! Tristan is crying can I get him out of his swing?" Even if its a little wimper she is right there to tell me. She loves to carry him around and he actually loves it too. He is the first one she runs to when she comes back from her dads and the last one she kisses goodbye before she goes. She just adores him. One of my favorite things is picking her up from school. She talks my ear off all the way home telling me every detail about her day. It is so fun to see how much she loves school. She is a little monkey and can climb up anything. She likes to do her own hair and pick her own outfits. Sometimes there is a struggle over clothes. I can't wait till shes a teenager.... NOT! She is also very sweet and I often hear her telling Joslynn to let me sleep a little longer in the mornings. "Come on Jos lets go watch a show and let mommy sleep. She had a rough night." I can't count how many times I have come down to see them already eating breakfast and Abby telling me to go back to sleep. I can honestly say that she is one of my best friends and I love her so very much.
















4 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Such a SWEET post! Your girls are getting so BIG! Love the pics!

Dawn said...

Oh how I love those girls! I remember when other Mothers would make their kids walk home from school. I loved picking you up because you would tell me everything. If you walked home I got nothing!
About Jos... She always calls me on the phone and tells me how much she loves me and misses me! What sweet sweet girls you have!

Adrienne said...

Lyndsie! Thank you so much for the darling outfit. She is wearing it right now. It was so sweet and thoughtful of you! You need to email me your mailing address. adrienne.d.peterson@gmail.com. Your kids are so sweet! They grow up way too fast. :)

Римкомстрой said...

Прикольна)