Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A week from you know where

This past week has been one thing after another. Starting with exactly a week ago when I underwent my D&C, then on Friday Tristan had his choking scare. From there it went to Sunday morning when we woke up to our basement flooded with raw sewage. Then on Monday morning Phil woke with a horrible stomach flu that would put him flat in bed for 3 days, that was followed closely by my trip to the ER Monday night because of complications from my D&C. Then on Tuesday Joslynn started running a fever which is ecspecially not good because she goes in for her ear surgery on Monday. And finally we end exactly 1 week later with my second surgery when they found a huge blood clot that took up my entire uterus, followed by another round of that HORRIBLE drug that makes my uterus contract putting me in extreme pain for 3 days. But through this all I have to say that I am so thankful for wonderful Dr's and nurses and the wonderful medical technology that they have now, but most of all I am thankful for mine and Phils WONDERFUL AMAZING family that have stepped up and taken care of our kids through all of this. Heres hoping that this neverending nightmare ends soon.

2 comments:

Grandma Bushman said...

I am grateful things are getting better. NO MORE PENNIES and NO MORE D&C's. LOVE YOU

Dawn said...

I enjoyed helping you, I remember praying for help and not getting any. That is when I would pray and ask our heavenly father to tend the kids for a bit so I could rest. I only wish you were playing instead of being sick! I love you more than you will ever know!