Wednesday, December 22, 2010

9 months!

We took Tristan to his 9 month check up yesterday. He weighs 16lbs 12oz and is 27 3/4 inches long. I'm pretty sure I messed up his height last check up because thats what I thought he was before. But anyway he is in the 3 percentile for his weight and 25-30 for his height. And guess what?!?! thats on the normal chart not preemie! :) We were shocked how tall he is and so was the doctor. But we will take it! He is long and skinny. Tristan has 4 teeth and he is fully crawling now. He LOVES his jumper and screams and squeels the whole time he is in it. He jumps so high sometimes I wonder if he is going to jump it right off the door frame. He is so wild. I can't imagine what he is going to be like when he starts walking. He doesn't hold still for ANYTHING! When I am holding him he is climbing or jumping all over me and changing his diaper is becoming quite the task. He says mama and dada but I am still not sure if he knows what they mean. He gives kisses and he gets so excited when he sees his bottle which kind of worries me. He wont take a binky anymore and is totally a bottle baby. We are so happy he is healthy and can't believe he is 9 months already!!!!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Love that little Guy!

Grandma Bushman said...

I am so glad we could spend time together. I loved sitting next to him at dinner :) You have a darling family - love you tons

Shay said...

That's great that he is growing so well. It must be a boy thing to NEVER stop moving!

Nate and Stacey Stone said...

You've been through quite a lot lately, I'm glad you were able to have some time just enjoying your baby growing up! I think of you often, let me know if I can ever help!

marilyn said...

What a nice looking family you have!