Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dancing princess

Abby had a dance recital yesterday and she did so good! We were so proud of her and I am sure I was beaming! Her dad is the one that has her in dance so we met them there to watch. She seriously took my breath away when I saw her. What a gorgeous little girl, but yesterday she didn't look so little. I have to say that she was probably THE most loved little girl there. With Phils parents and grandpa, my whole family and my Grandma and most of Randons family we took up a few seats...(actually it was PACKED and we had to stand but still!) She can never say she isn't loved. What a lucky little girl to have so many people that love and adore her! Here are some picture of our princess, we tried to get it on video but the video camera decided to fool us and wasn't actually recording. :( I was devastated! but at least we got some pictures!















5 comments:

Vinson & Marti said...

How fun!! She is beautiful!

Dawn said...

We all loved being there with you all! tell her and Jos that we are so very proud of them! They are both growing up so fast!

Justin and Toshi said...

PRECIOUS! I can't wait til Taija can dance!

Nate and Stacey Stone said...

so cute!

Jessica Shipp said...

Your family is so cute and i bet you are so proud of you little girl!