Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day

We had a really fun Valentines Day this year. When the kids woke up there was a trail of hearts leading them to their Valentines from Phil and I with little pit stops on the way with little treats and other things. They had a blast following them and it was fun to see how excited they were. Then later I got to go to help at Abbys school for her party. At my station we played Valentine bingo. It was my first time being a room mom and I was really nervous but I loved seeing Abby at school. When her teacher introduced me as Abbys mom a little boy called out "Thats not Abbys mom thats her sister!" and I had to laugh.




The trail of hearts



Abby with her Valentines

Jos with her Valentines


Tristan with his Valentines





Tristan helping us pick up the hearts


Abby at her party at school


1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have such great memories of being your room Mom, now you get to see how much joy you brought me!