Monday, March 14, 2011

Disney on Ice!

We don't get alot of family time. Actually we don't get any! Phil works from 6am-noon every morning. Abbys school starts at 12:45. We put Jos and Tristan down for naps at 1. They usually sleep till 2:30 or 3 and Abby is out of school at 3:25. Phil has to leave for work again by 3:30pm and works till 8pm. We put the kids down at 8:30. Need I say more? Weekends are or only free time but the girls are at their dads every weekend so its just us and Tristan. Anyway...so when my friend told me she could get us discount tickets to Disney on ice and Phil said he would take a night off I jumped on it! I was so excited! Phil ended up only being able to take a Friday night off, which is Randons night, but he was nice enough to let us take them still. We droppedTristan off at Phils parents and then took the girls to dinner at BK. We had the play place to ourselves and they showed off for us. Then off to Disney on Ice! We had SO much fun! The girls loved the princesses...infact when it was just mickey they kept asking when it was going to be over but then when the princesses came back they were totally into it. Phil spoiled them and bought them a light up minnie mouse toy that spins (They cost as much as the tickets for all 4 of us!) But the girls loved them!

Me and my girlies

Phil with the girls

Me and Phil


The girls



The opening act




More of the girls :)





Jos and her toy






Abs and her toy



It was so nice to have a night just us and the girls!


6 comments:

Vinson & Marti said...

Cute! I can't wait for Audrey to be old enough to enjoy that.

Shay said...

Fun! I'm glad you were able to go. I can't wait to take my kids to that.

Dawn said...

What a fun night for you all to have! Your both such great parents, keep up the great work! Kiss the girls for me! Kiss the boys for me also! Ya I said, boys Phil!

Justin and Toshi said...

Such a FUN night out with the fam! Your girls are too cute! Glad you were able to go!

Brittney said...

So fun! We went last year and loved it, so I am so jealous.

jake.shalise said...

So cute! I'm actually rather jealous.. I'd love to see Disney on Ice! Your little ladies are beautiful!