Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tristans 1st Birthday Party

We had Tristans 1st Birthday party on Sunday (His birthday) It was alot of fun. I of course spent the whole day making his cake and have vowed from here on out I am DONE with making cakes. It probably wont happen cause it is SO much cheaper to make them than buy but I am not looking forward to the next birthday. Luckily I have till Joslynns in December. It turned out ok as long as you don't look too closely.


The 6 hour finished project....

PRESENTS!!!!


Yummy hot dogs for dinner



He wasn't too interested in presents. Phil ended up opening most of them for him. No those dolls were not gifts! The girls were playing with them.




Happy birthday boy!





Whats this?......






MMM I like it!







BEST DAY EVER!!!!!







4 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

Congrats! Such an exciting birthday! Love it when they turn 1...he is such a cutie!

Dawn said...

What a cute boy!

Hailey said...

Your cakes are amazing! I love the cake you made for Tristan! Happy Birthday to him!

Nate and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Tristan~

What a fun day! I feel so awful that we weren't able to make it (dang RSV)!! We still need to get you his gift though. He is so stinking cute. I can't believe our boys are "1"!

P.S. AMAZING cake! I am totally impressed :)