Monday, April 4, 2011

Tristan Tristan Tristan....

I feel ok about posting this because the blog is private now...

Tristan has been being a punk when it comes to naps. I have been holding out and even if he is not asleep I still make him stay in his crib. Well today he decided he was not happy about it and threw a HUGE tantrum. After he had called down Abby snuck in to check on him. She came back down and asked if I had put a diaper on him. I told her yes he had his clothes on when I put him down and she told me to go in and look. This is what I found...


Where was his diaper and clothes? Across the room, he is really into throwing things right now.

3 comments:

chris said...

Too funny!!! Maybe you should put him down for naked nap time every day. Bet you had some sheets to change!!!!

Nate and Kristin said...

What a stinker - but a cute on at that! Luckly Brax hasn't caught on to taking clothes or diapers off! Hey, at least it worked for him~

Erin said...

What a funny boy. I guess I better get prepared....