Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tristan is officially walking! FINALLY!

Tristan is now full out walking! He has been teasing us for quite some time, taking steps here and ther but always ending up crawling in the end. But now he is a walking machine. He knows how big he is to becuase he will start crawling and I will say Walk Tristan and he will get up and start walking and be laughing and smiling the whole time. It is so cute. I was afraid he would get into more stuff with him being able to walk (If that were possible! This kid is into EVERYTHING!) But it hasn't been too bad. Abby is very pretective of him and would walk around with her hands out catching him everytime he fell. I told her to let him be. Falling was part of him learning to walk. She looked at me like I was a horrible person and said you just want me to let him fall? I said yeah we let you fall when you were learning to walk. She got this horrified look on her face and walked away. lol

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Tell her you learned it from Mammah and see what she says. lol I did that to you. ;)