Monday, September 26, 2011

The "official" announcement!

So here it is the "official" announcement!





I'm pregnant!!!! We are due on April 1st :)



This Little one has given us a run for our money but is a true fighter! After 10 weeks of on and off bleeding we were in the clear. This one stuck! We were SO EXCITED! after everything we have been through we are so blessed to still have this little one holding on! But Saturday at 13 weeks I started bleeding pretty heavily. We went to the ER and they found that the placenta had started to detach from the uterin wall. It can heal with strict bedrest and no lifting but it can also continue to pull away. If it were to become completely detached it is life threatening to not only the baby but to me as well. I will have an ultra sound weekly to make sure it is healing and not getting worse, until it heals I am on bedrest. We appreciate all the prayers we can get and are so thankful for our friends and family and all of their support!

5 comments:

Erin said...

April is a great month to have a baby! Congrats!!!! Rest hard...we will pray for you guys!

Dawn said...

We are so excited to have our 8th grandchild! Hang in there cute little one Mamah and Papa love you!

Tyler, BreAnne, and Luke said...

Holy Cow! I'm excited for you and I hope you heal fast and stay healed! I'd love to bring you guys dinner or something to help out so you can rest. Or if you want I could tend Tristan, I'm sure Luke would love to have someone his age to play with. Let me know because I think I'm probably only like 10 minutes away from you. My cell phone number is on my facebook profile if you don't still have it.

Adrienne said...

You are in our prayers. Congratulations!

Michelle Lisle said...

Hi Lyndsie

I'm new to blogging but was reading your wonderful news about your baby and I had to say congratulations. Also my heart broke for you when I read about Abbey asking her younger sister not to ask you for a brother any more,what a wonderful little girl you have there, she obviously love you very much and it's so amazing what our kids pick up on when we think we're protecting them. You are obviously doing a good job and a great mum,keep going even when it gets hard. I know you will as I also have with my children. Again congratulations and you're in my prayers that everything goes well in your pregnancy and I look forward to reading how you're going. Michelle.